Venture Capital firm Dalus Capital is looking for 2 part-time Interns to join its Monterrey office.
- Be a final year student enrolled in a Bachelor Degree in the field of Finance, Business, Economics or Engineering in a leading academic institution.
- Relevant experience in the Financial sector (Investment Banking/VC/PE) or a top Management Consulting firm is desirable.
- Critical reasoning and research capacity.
- Information analysis and synthesis abilities.
- Financial modeling skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong interest in technology, innovation and the start-up ecosystem.
- Entrepreneurial experience is highly desirable.
- Full professional communication proficiency (written and spoken) in both English and Spanish.
Include but not be limited to:
- Analysis of target industry and comparable companies
- Due diligence
- General administration
- Entrepreneurial assistance
- Deal execution
- Portfolio companies’ monitoring
Interested candidates may send CV and Cover Letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: please include the name and location of the position you are applying for in the title of your email.