Venture Capital firm Dalus Capital is looking for Interns to join its Monterrey or CDMX office.
- Be a final year student enrolled in a Bachelor Degree in the field of Finance, Business, Economics or Engineering.
- Relevant experience in the Financial sector (Investment Banking/VC/PE) or a top Management Consulting firm is desirable.
- Very strong analytical skills, critical reasoning and research capabilities.
- Information analysis and synthesis abilities.
- Fast learner in dynamic environment.
- Above-average use of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Financial modeling skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong interest in technology, innovation and the start-up ecosystem.
- Entrepreneurial experience is highly desirable.
- Full professional communication proficiency (written and spoken) in both English and Spanish.
Include but not be limited to:
- Support to the investment analysis process (due diligence) and deal execution.
- Analysis of target industry and comparable companies
- Support in portfolio companies’ monitoring and added value activities.
- Support in fundraising activities.
- Support to internal and investor-related reporting.
- Assistance in reviewing of transactional legal documentation.
Interested candidates may send CV and Cover Letter in English to: email@example.com
Note: please include the name and location of the position you are applying for in the title of your email (i.e. “Intern Monterrey” or “Intern CDMX”)